by:    

Who did y'all pref?

Posted By: excited
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Just agd

By: ....
by: Yikes   

Dang that sucks :( at least you made it to pref though! A lot of PNMs didn't...

By: Yikes
by: Great   

That doesn't suck! With Rfm you're a new AGD. Congratulations!!

By: Great
by: @yikes   

@yikes. Why would that suck? As pointed out by great she still got a bid which is something to celebrate! At the Op of this comment thread, give it a chance. The sorority I received a bus from wasn't my first choice either and I'm still here and happy three years later

By: @yikes
#12by:    

DG and AXO

By: Yu
#13by:    

pi phi and theta

By: !
#14by:    

Sk and dphie

By: Cant sleep
by: Huh   

I've heard about a lot of PNMs who preffed at SK and a bottom tier house... sounds like SK didn't have a vey good rush this year

By: Huh
#15by:    

DDD and DG

By: Excited for bid day!!!!!
by: Wow   

Me too actually! I put DDD first but I actually really liked DG more than I expected so I think I'll be happy either way. Let me know where you end up if you read this!!

By: Wow
#16by:    

AGD and SK

By: Hopeful
#17by:    

Gamma phi and dphie. I'm not sure on either

By: Nervous
by: Hmm   

Definitely give either house a fair chance. DPhiE will probably have more chances for you to get involved/have a noticeable impact on the chapter. Gamma Phi is more established and has a slightly better social calendar than the other bottom tier chapters. Both houses will have girls you'll clique with as well as some you probably won't like, but realistically you should stick it out for a few weeks at least. You can always drop before initiation and still be eligible to rush again next year!

By: Hmm
#18by:    

Kappa & ADPi

By: E

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#19by:    

KD and DZ

By: InstaFamous
#20by:    

Chi O & Phi Mu

By: AB
by: Hooty Hoo   

hope you got ChiO

By: Hooty Hoo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.