facebook

kd legacy?

by:    

how much does being a double KD legacy (mom and grandmother, along with aunt & cousin but that doesn't really count) help out for getting a bid?

Posted By: hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

None lol

By: Tt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hi   

Unless you are a vapid party girl who is a size zero with 1000 instaram likes lol

By: Hi
#2by:    

There are a handful of sororities that really still honor legacy, but most don't. They can't, there are just too many legacies! I'm sure you have more going for you than legacy. Good luck tomorrow!

By: Not much
#3by:    

If they invited you to pref, it matters, a lot. Most chapters are not allowed to invite legacies to preference if they aren't going to offer them a bid. Please call you mother and have her get on the KD website to find out the specifics of their legacy policy. Don't let the idiots on here ruin your night, go the the experts.

By: be nice
by: I   

Agreed. If KD's legacy policy is the same as most NPC sorority legacy policies, and you were invited to preference, they are required to put you st the top of their bid list. Or if they're your only pref invite, then you are guaranteed a bid. This is all provided that you don't do something like stab someone at preference so they have to get an exception made.

By: I
by: Truth   

In my sorority, if they carried you to pref, they have to bid you. That's one reason why, if they are going through cut a legacy, they do it as soon as possible.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.