facebook

released

by:    

I swear I am the only girl on campus who isn't going to a house this morning :( my floor is so quiet....

Posted By: Welp
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

From your last post you sound like you have a good attitude going forward. There IS more to UGA than Greek life, but if you are still interested, do as some of the posters have suggested: 1. Wait and see about snap bids. With the two party pref this year, who knows what will happen. Also, consider signing up for COB after recruitment is finished (note: Snap bids will be before bid night tomorrow, COB starts after recruitment is finally over) 2. (...if that doesn't work) consider the APhi colonization. Also, ignore the hate on Aphi you are already seeing on here. Keep in mind, the colonization will take girls from ALL classes (fresh-senior), so the competition may be hardest for freshmen. 3. Make friends with Athens is a wonderful place to spend four years. Take advantage of it!

By: Hang In there, OP
#12by:    

My chapter is a middle house and is going to do 3 cobs to meet our national quote which is larger than these pc will be

By: Cob
by: NPC   

There's no such thing as a national quota. Quota is determined by the number of PNMs left at preference divided by the number of sororities. Everyone gets the same formula. There is no "national quota" to override it.

If you are talking about total, that's a different thing but is still calculated at each school, right after formal recruitment. So even if you're below the new total with your new members, you're allowed to COB a few more to meet total, but that's a local thing and has nothing to do with any kind of national sorority policy. This is part of the unanimous agreement that all NPC sororities agree to abide by. Get your lies, misinformation and anything else you obviously don't understand off of here.

By: NPC
#13by:    

Where did you go for house tours! I can tell you if I know if they are doing cob/If it's my chapter

By: Cob

No one knows if they're doing COB yet. That all depends on the number of new members and recalculated total, which only happens after bid day. Also with Alpha Phi coming here, total calculation and the COB timeframe will change. You know nothing. Get off of here with your bad information.

#14by:    

SK, ZTA, DDD, AXO

By: Op

The person above has no idea what they're talking about. No one knows if they'll be doing snap bids or COB yet. They're just trying to pump you for information. Stay close to your phone and cross your fingers!

#15by:    

I would of never posted the names of houses!!!!! That was not me BUT I GOT SNAPPED BY MT FAVORITE HOUSE THAT DROPPED ME YAY!!!

By: Actually OP
by: snap   

YAY YOU OP!!!!!

By: snap
by: Me   

If this is really you, I am so happy for you! Enjoy your time as a UGA Greek! 💕

By: Me
by: Thats great!   

Did they call, text, or email you? Was it the chapter or your gamma chi? I'm so happy for you. I hope I will be contacted by my favorite!

By: Thats great!
#16by:    

are they over or is there still a chance?

By: snaps

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.