facebook

my thoughts

by:    

Hey guys I'm a current sk and I wanted to take a minute and say I don't feel like our sisterhood is strong at all. There's massive clicks and a divide betweeen those in charge and those not. Our exec isn't kind and isn't focused on the well being of all members. Rush has been rough for me and I honsetly wished I went a different sorority last year. Currently pnms think about which sisterhood seem strongest. Because being in one were it isn't important is not fun. I don't want any of you to have the same regrets I do a year from now. That being said I have found some wonderful friends here.

Posted By: Sisterhood Advice 4 pnms
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What's a "click"? Like the click of a button??😂😂😂😂😂

By: LOL
by: Uga life   

"Clicks" as groups that are together with an identity smarty pants. Maybe you are if your in denial that they exist?

By: Uga life
by: Lol   

Spelled clique

By: Lol
#2by:    

this can't be real. who betrays their own sisterhood like that?

By: huh
#3by:    

Obviously someone feels threatened by sk or didn't get invited back and is trying to sabotage their rush. Pnms don't listen to this crap

By: Stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

written by a pi phi lmao

By: blah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.