by:    

how often is COB an option?

Posted By: hopeful pnm
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Not very often

By: Hu
by: Uh what?   

That's not true AT ALL. Snap bonds and COB are very common, a lot of chapters just aren't vocal about it

By: Uh what?
#2by:    

what about spring rush?

By: hopeful pnm
by: ^   

There is no 'spring rush' that's only another name for COB.

By: ^
#3by:    

Did you get dropped?

By: Hi
by: hopeful pnm    

Yes

By: hopeful pnm
#4by:    

There's also the Alpha Phi colonization to check into.

By: M
#5by:    

Which sororities usually do cob? Would I have needed to go far with them to be considered...I'm an OOS freshman and didn't know anyone, ended up dropping and I'm devastated.

By: cob
by: ...   

If you dropped I don't feel sorry for you. You should have let the process work and given it a few weeks after bid day before doing something drastic like dropping.

@ OP: COB happens more often than you'd think!

By: ...
by: ///   

You did the right thing by dropping. NEVER join and give it a few weeks, because if you are still unhappy and drop, you can't COB or try for alpha phi because you would be bound for one year. Always trust your instinct!

By: ///
#6by:    

IF It were to happen how would it occur

By: COB

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Don't count on it

By: No
#8by:    

bump

By: cob
#9by:    

Bump

By: Yes
#10by:    

Keep in mind that alpha phi might request a moratorium on COB, so that they can build their PC. It's worth looking into joining them, though.

By: COB

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.