facebook

what's up with phi mu

by:    

I heard Phi Mu dirty rushed and got their social calendar wiped.. is that true?? don't wanna rush somewhere I'm not gonna be able to do anything

Posted By: just worried
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

It's true.

By: Yep
#2by:    

Its BS - a rumor started by a house that is not having a good rush.

By: Nope
#3by:    

Would the Panhellenic office confirm this if asked, if it is true?

By: Curious
#4by:    

I heard this too from a phi mu

By: Yeah
#5by:    

ADPi was on probation last year fall and didn't tell the girls. The Gamma Chi's were told not to say anything/were lied to and really believed they weren't. We probably wont know if they are until after rush when the girls have already pledged

By: Seriously
by: Hmmm   

So ADPi couldn't have socials last fall?

By: Hmmm
#6by:    

No, Phi Mu is not on social probation. Some sorority (probably another old row) is not having a good rush and is resorting to desperate rumors in attempt to save their own pledge class. This tells me that PM must be doing the best this year.

By: Truth
#7by:    

Stop lying to try to save your PC this year-- they got in trouble for having a pregame at their house before a spring party. They're definitely under social probation of some kind. This is confirmed by a phi mu I know.

By: Yes they are
#8by:    

This is absolutely not true in the slightest hahahaha started by Chi O who is trying to be relevant this year

By: RUMOR
#9by:    

Absolutely true, they lost their social calendar. Confirmed from a phi mu herself... idk why people on here are acting like it's not true when they probably aren't phi mu's themselves

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Bump

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.