facebook

i got cut from every house except my bottom

by: Jen

I got cut from 17 houses and only my bottom pick asked me back. I feel like crap because I had amazing conversations with all of the girls but I don't have a high GPA and no recs. I'm gonna try to stick with the one house, but I don't know if it's for me yet. Is anyone else going through something like this? I think I may just drop everything and rush sophomore year.

Posted By: Jen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hugs   

Please hang in there, and give it your all with your remaining house. It only takes one!

By: Hugs
by: HugsAug 11, 2017 9:51:42 AM

Also, freshman year is still your best chance to join. Don't drop now assuming you'll do better next year. Many houses have a once released, always released policy. And don't forget that if it doesn't work out, there's a new house on campus this Fall.

By: Hugs
by: Troll catcherAug 12, 2017 7:55:44 AM

Jen you are not clever
OP at 9:45
you did the
1st re at 9:50
do better

By: Troll catcher
#2  by: Me   

I know how hard this is, But right now that one sorority is possibly your only chance to be Greek. They see something in you others didn't. Give them a chance.

By: Me
by: LolAug 11, 2017 11:35:02 AM

You're not a PNM or a girl. GTFO

By: Lol
by: AAug 11, 2017 9:58:16 PM

Real women are not interested in boys. We want a man which you are not.

By: A
by: ^Aug 12, 2017 12:09:29 AM

U r right. I am not a man. I am just your daddy

By: ^
#3  by: mom   

Don't forget Alpha Phi! A great chance to be a founding member with a strong national sorority. I think they start recruiting in a few weeks.

By: mom
#4  by: Tranye West   

This post is incredulous and obviously written by an overzealous troll.

By: Tranye West
#5  by: Huh?   

Whatever. You can't get into UGA your freshman year without a very high GPA. Just another troll

By: Huh?
by: MehAug 11, 2017 11:49:05 PM

She may have what she considers a relatively low GPA compared to others.

By: Meh
#6  by: Seriously    

Generally girls only look at recs w so many girls going through. Dropping sucks, but if you know you wont be happy there is always next year. Sophomore year rush is way easier. Sorry that happened :(

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.