facebook

gamma chi will burn you

by: Lost

Can we switch Gamma Chi's? I have a feeling this girl is a Tri Delta and she heard some of us discussing that house yesterday. Now today they were not on my scheduule eventhough I had them #7.

Posted By: Lost
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorry ?   

your gamma chi isn't out to get you. looks like tri delt just didn't want you back

By: sorry ?
by: yupAug 10, 2017 10:12:32 AM

this!

By: yup
#2  by: DDD   

you gamma chi certainly can report to either panhel, their chapter, or their friends in other chapters if you misbehave or break the rules, but it's highly unlikely she talks to her chapter or any others about you. That being said, what did you say about them that makes you think she'd be upset? If it was good, I doubt she'd do anything. Sounds like you just got cut.

By: DDD
#3  by: DDD   

Tri Delta just didn't want you. Haha. Stop blaming other people.

By: DDD
#4  by: Zaxby   

Good-bye looks like you're going to Alpha Gam now!

By: Zaxby
#5  by: Grow up   

If you are running your mouth and saying bad things about a chapter, then you don't deserve to be asked back. This isn't grade school where your mommy can demand that you be moved to a new teacher because you don't like yours. Suck it up, Buttercup, and keep your mouth shut.

By: Grow up
#6  by: That's not how it works   

There's 1700 plus girls in rush this year, tri delt probably just didn't ask you back lol don't blame your gamma chi

By: That's not how it works
#7  by: LOL   

All girls going through rush at UGA need to have class, manners, humility, and above all--discretion!!
Loose lips during recruitment are dangerous as many have learned the hard way......and this is not about Gamma Chis!

By: LOL
#8  by: On Fire   

Did you ever get to "change" your Gamma Chi? Are you still part of Recruitment? Inquiring minds want to know.

By: On Fire
#9  by: Bid Day   

Did you make it to Bid Day with options? Where are you going?

By: Bid Day
#10  by: Where are you now?   

What colors will you be wearing tomorrow?

By: Where are you now?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.