facebook

the truth about the youtube girl

by:    

I am in what is considered to be a "top" sorority here at UGA (top 4 I would say) and my apartment roomate in another "top" is as well. Both of our chapters absolutely loved Danielle. She is classy, made a great first impression, and shows a lot of potential for our chapters. Being seniors, we may not get caught up in the dumb drama, but our chapter's group messages are so upset at the way that she is getting bullied on these sites. So FOR THE RECORD, no one cares that she has a youtube channel. If anything, it's a plus. We have all gotten to know her in a deeper way than most PNMs through her videos. She hasn't even had a single cuss word in a video, I doubt she will plaster her fellow sisters on youtube. AND by the way, MOST GIRLS WOULD WANT TO BE FEAUTURED. I guarantee you this girl has a bid where she wants, and you all are just jealous.

Posted By: YEP
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

actually no, I don't want to be associated with the same chapter she is. A lot of PNMs are actually worried about this

By: actuallyyyyy
#2by:    

I'm also a senior in a high-ranked group, and I just frankly disagree. Yes she seems sweet and well rounded, I think the flack she's getting here is definitely concerning to at least a few chapters. Whatever chapter she joins will be under a microscope on here, just like that cheerleader PNM who went through recruitment at Ole Miss and then transferred after joining Alpha Phi. Obviously I don't want her to transfer because of this bullying, but I also don't want people judging my chapter on the life of one member. Also, a word of advice if she's reading here: be wary of the girls who OP says would REALLY want to be in your videos. Make sure your friends aren't just using you for promos.

By: Agree to disagree
#3by:    

No sorority sees her youtube as a negative thing.

By: Yall
#4by:    

She is going KD or KkG

By: Yeah
#5by:    

y'all she's so sweet sounding

By: god

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.