facebook

dani

by:    

Wheres the YouTuber, Danielle, going to go you think?

Posted By: Youtuber
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

she's super tight with the KD youtuber but idk if I see her there. I would guess KD or pi phi

By: m

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

for starters, this has already been discussed at length. if you're so curious, go back and read people's predictions. rush has already begun, so just hold tight and you'll find out. it's less than a week, you can make it.

secondly, I don't really see her in KD, but it's clear she has her heart set on them or Theta. Hopefully this first day will show her to keep an open mind. I know she's got a friend in KD, but every active has a PNM they're pulling for, and her KD friend is only one girl, and she's not even going to be at recruitment until pref. not to get into MS, but I doubt she can vote from Long Island. With her not in the house, I have a sneaking suspicion this girl will not be at their house on bid day. but then again, I'm only one active, so I'll have to wait and see too.

By: sigh
by: Where   

where can i find people's predictions? lol

By: Where
#3by:    

My number one pet peeve is when girls who aren't in sororities/haven't been initiated/haven't been on the sister side of rush try to act like an authority on recruitment. She just uploaded a video about outfits for recruitment. It's misleading to her viewers to act like she's an expert when she isn't.

By: Pet peeve
by: Ll   

Her day 1 outfit was great

By: Ll
#4by:    

I want to see her blog. What's her YouTube channel

By: Jsue
#5by:    

I think Dani seems really down to earth and, "girl next door." She doesn't act stuck up, she's just herself. She's sweet. Compared with other youtubers I've seen she's the realist and the least annoying. I wish she wanted my house and I'm in a top tier.

By: Pub Leeds!
by: Mym   

I feel the exact same way. She radiates joy, I think she could bring a lot of positive attributes to a chapter

By: Mym
by: Geez   

She seems nice, outgoing, smart and talented. I doubt she's the kind of girl that would 'do harm to a house at all.

By: Geez
#6by:    

Glad to see some positivity about this

By: True
#7by:    

Why does she look 30 though?

By: OK
by: lol   

she hawt

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.