facebook

rush day 1

by:    

How did the first day of rush go for everyone?!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

so good!!! all the houses have so much energy but this rain sucked

By: pnm baby

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

My throat is sore from talking so much and the humidity and rain destroyed my hair but it was still really fun.

There wasn't a single house j didn't like.

By: Pnm
#3by:    

It makes me so happy to see PNMs say that they enjoyed rush and that they liked all the houses they visited. I hope this page can be a place that PNMs can share opinions/concerns without bashing any sororities!

By: Excited
#4by:    

I know all us actives were super excited to meet yall so im happy the feedback has been positive so far! I feel bad for all the pnms having to walk in the rain :( but i hope the week gets better and every pnm can find their home at UGA!

By: :)
#5by:    

Which sorority is better KD or ZTA? I think these are my top two.

By: PNM
by: :(   

Not trying to be mean, but PLEASE don't commit yourself to only these two houses without seeing all the houses.. If you like these houses great, KD and Zeta are both AMAZING houses. You are allowed to be drawn to some sororities more than others & have favorites; it's human nature. But the best thing for you would be to not let your like for these houses to blind you to the good things that the other houses have to offer! This is UGA and all of the sororities here are great & have something to offer you! It's great that you have a feel for what houses you like; but if you get dropped by KD or Zeta, don't let it discourage you from the rest of rush! Hope this helps :)

By: :(
by: A   

Awww so cute. The PNM thinks she gets to choose.

By: A
by: GoDawgs   

ZTA is more church focus and KD is more party focused. That is the main difference between the two.

By: GoDawgs
#6by:    

Bumping this to ask about everyone's Rush Day 2!

By: :)
#7by:    

Bump for PNMs

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.