facebook

which is better?

by:    

WHich is better SK or Zeta?? And why??

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That totally just depends on what your looking for! Both have pretty girls!! i think sk girls typically are more laid back and chill whereas zetas are more into trendy fashion

By: Depends
by: Just my thoughts    

I like sk better because they care less what people think and have more fun!! I think they're view prettt similar tho! I'm bias because some of my best friends are in sk

By: Just my thoughts
#2by:    

ZTA 100%. Sk and Pi Phi are comparable.

By: Ok
#3by:    

Zetas I know are weird mix of God squad and Party girls. I think a lot drop because of poor sisterhood because the only thing they have in comment is dancing. A lot of internal drama and fighting. Sk worries way too much about looking "chill" as seen by sk commenting above. Sks house isn't as cool as some of others. Smaller I believe. I think Zeta is veiw socially better but they spend a lot of time with sig ep which is lame. Trade offs. However I think most girls would be lucky to get a bid from either. Both good houses with pretty solid girls. Both do well in Greek grind and care about giving back.

By: Yup
by: wrong   

sk's house is not small haha. from the road it looks small but it goes wayyy back. zta has one of the smallest houses on campus lol.

By: wrong
#4by:    

I would say sk. They're way more lax and can have fun while still being involved and genuine. Zeta has unreal rules and they try to hard to be perfect. But both are great!

By: Mac
by: Same    

Go either both good. Just go where you fit better! Rep wise they are similar

By: Same
#5by:    

Skkkjj

By: Sk
#6by:    

What are you into? Are you a pageant type or more laid back girl?

By: Gracy
#7by:    

Ask any sane uga student and they will tell you Zeta. They aren't even comparable. Zetas are clearly sorority type girls, sk has girls that you would really pin as sorority girls (not that there's anything wrong with that)

By: Uga

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Bump

By: Hgfg
#9by:    

Frankly these two chapters aren't even in the same category. You'd do better to compare ZTA And AOPi and SK and Pi Phi.

By: Godawgs21
#10by:    

Frankly these two chapters aren't even in the same category. You'd do better to compare ZTA And AOPi and SK and Pi Phi.

By: Godawgs21
by: What?   

I agree that SK and zta aren't much alike but they're nothing like pi phi lol

By: What?
by: Umm   

Pi Phi isn't even close to SK, lol.... I'd say compare AOPi and Zeta and then Tri Delt with SK

By: Umm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.