facebook

ga southern is the best

by: Southern not state

Face it

UGA Greek life isn't the way it used to be

It's been going downhill every year

At this point, the best Greek life in ga is southern and it's only getting better

Posted By: Southern not state
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ....   

That is a good perspective! I am sorry for your loss. Southern was my safety and Georgia was a reach but I got lucky and came in as a freshman. I knew I had to go to a Georgia public school. I didn't want to go to tech or state even in a STEM major in Atlanta because I grew up in Brookhaven and wanted football, solid greek life, clean air and a beautiful campus. UGA and Southern were the only options for me. #godawgs

By: ....
by: huh?Aug 6, 2017 11:53:24 AM

Clean air?

By: huh?
by: ......Aug 6, 2017 10:16:31 PM

You try growing up in midtown where 2 miles takes 20 min and have asthma and can't breate during the summer because of a smog alert. I wanted out of a big city.....

By: ......
by: NahAug 7, 2017 8:35:55 AM

If you grew up in Brookhaven you weren't in midtown LMAO

By: Nah
by: UmmAug 7, 2017 9:24:04 PM

I am the actual OP. I don't know who that is but I meant clear air as in getting away from a traffic urban area. Athens isn't a huge city.

By: Umm
#12  by: Gsu eagle   

Idk why someone would troll UGA with this post, but I will say that Southern does have a solid Greek life. May not be as "prestigious" as UGA's but it's still good. Besides, you basically have to go Greek at southern to have a fun time just because that's the way it is. Not everyone is attracted to the feel of a big school. I go to southern and I was accepted to UGA as well as a few of my other friends. We liked the idea of a small town and small school. So don't diss Southern just because it's not SEC or in the top 20 public schools in America.

By: Gsu eagle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.