facebook

ga southern is the best

by:    

Face it

UGA Greek life isn't the way it used to be

It's been going downhill every year

At this point, the best Greek life in ga is southern and it's only getting better

Posted By: Southern not state
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Lmao I go to Tennessee but the best sorority at southern is equal to the worst at UGA pls take several seats

By: .
#2by:    

is this a serious post? The nerds have a better greek life than y'all. Yea we are getting dorkier but greek life is getting bigger here. All chapter sizes are bigger than they were 10 years ago.

By: hahahahha
by: Lol   

Every school in americas chapter sizes have gotten bigger

By: Lol
#3by:    

You didn't even get in here............

By: Let's be real
#4by:    

Just cause it's big doesn't mean it's good. It is getting worse every year and that's a fact!

By: Lol
by: no   

you're just wrong. even if that was the case you still go to southern.

By: no
#5by:    

Y'all are some salty people, Ga southern. Sorry you didn't get admitted; does trolling this dumb site make you feel better?

By: Wow
#6by:    

Newsflash!

Everybody doesn't want to go to Uga

By: Lmao
#7by:    

UNG has the best pike chapter and their pike chapter alone make UNG the best greek campus in GA

By: lets face it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

I got into uga but they didn't have my major. It's funny how your clapbacks to everyone is "you go to southern" "you go to bama" like uga is some prestigious school lmao

By: That's funny
by: ha   

lol uga is miles ahead of southern and alabama. thats not to say we are a top tier university because we arent. every southern kid says "oh i got into uga but i didnt want to go" which we all know is bs.

By: ha
by: Ok   

You keep thinking that. They aren't that far behind lol.

By: Ok
#9by:    

I got into UGA, Southern and a few other schools out of state. I picked Southern because my dad got really sick, really quick at the end of my senior year. I wanted to be an hour away from home not 5. I transferred here the spring of my sophmore year. Basically at Southern you HAVE to go greek if you want a decent social life. The bar scene and house parties are lame af. I loved LOVED my time in GSU greek life and I honestly would say they are a close 2nd in terms of GL in GA schools. But as for the whole overall experience I like it here much much better. I reaffilated at my chapter here and they are great girls but there is so much to do here and so many different types of people. I don't feel the need to depend on my house as much.
But lets be real there is no difference in the quality of raging frat parties, formals and all that uniquely greek stuff.

By: Exception to the rule
#10by:    

When your entire school goes to uga or your family and you want something different, you tend to go elsewhere

By: Ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.