facebook

alabama greek life

by:    

Hey UGA,

Just letting you guys know our Greek life at Alabama is bigger and a lot better. We even have 2500 girls signed up for rush. We have bigger houses, and we party harder. Not quite sure what you call your Greek life but it isn't anything compared to ours. Enjoy watching us have more fun than you :)

-Alabama Greek Life

Posted By: :)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hahaha, this is the most irrelevant thing I've ever read, in my entire life.

By: hahaha
#2by:    

also, troll, leave plz

By: in addition..
#3by:    

Lmao but you still go to Alabama

By: Ha
#4by:    

Enjoy these few years cause after that all you are is an Alabama Alumnus 😂😂

By: Lol
#5by:    

wow thanks for pointing that out to us! Too bad your greek status wont matter in a few years and you'll be jobless!!

By: thanks
#6by:    

Shows that it's a troll and doesn't go to Bama because it's more than 2500.

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Tbh   

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if its different people. They take greekrank way too seriously and their page is extremely active. The likes are prob from a Greek life obsessed mom and her friends

By: Tbh
#7by:    

Excellent! Alabama students do have some great priorities! The educational factor at Alabama is definitely secondary to Greek life.....
So great to party hard and go through life stupid, drunk, and unemployed! Good luck with all that!

By: Georgia Jane
by: From Bama Beth   

Don't be too defensive.

By: From Bama Beth
#8by:    

Lol

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.