facebook

mid tier descriptions all positive

by:    

PNMs: rush this year could be very competitive as so many are signed up. Unless you are a legacy or have connections to top houses, check out some of UGAs amazing mid tier sororities! Good luck!

SK- top of the middle or bottom of the top, whichever way you look at it. Like to have fun but have an amazing sisterhood and best social calendar of all of these. Very cool
Tri Delt- really pretty girls and it shows how much they care about their philanthropy! They host amazing philanthropy events and are very friendly on campus. Have awesome date nights
AXO- most diverse and very involved, the SGA vp is axo. Has some more faith based girls but still lots like to have fun and definitely the take home to mom type. Highest grades
DZ- has been improving every year over the past couple of years. All their sisters seem to be best friends with each other. Very chill and down to earth.
Pi Phi- these girls are really chill and pi Phi flies a little under the radar on campus. But always known as being really sweet and pretty inside and out.
Gamma Phi- really fun to mix with because of the variety of girls. Even though they have a lot of different personality types they all get along so well and it shines through how they care about each other. Cool personalities and of course cute too.
AGD- AGD has the opportunity to give some other sororities a run for their money. They're rushing better and better every year and it's clear that these girls are total sweethearts and have killer sisterho

Posted By: Dawg
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is great
all so true and I love how positive u kept it

By: ya
by: Fairytale   

Girl how could you possibly think this is so great
when it's obvi the OP is not being 100% truthful.
If you are UG student you know it all ain't equal!
This is real life not Disney channel.

-Bye

By: Fairytale
#2by:    

bump

By: Yes!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Honestly wouldn't consider AGD mid tier yet to be fair. They're not bad but they just aren't at the same level as the other chapters on this list. Last year's recruitment wasn't too great for them and they've been trying to separate themselves from bottom tier for a long time with no success so I don't see it changing yet. My older sister was in a mid tier chapter here back in the mid 2000s and said that alpha gam had the exact same reputation/rank back then (compared to other chapters at the time of course - all the mid and bottom tier houses are more competitive than they were 10 years ago lol). I wish them the best of luck but I feel like OP is probably an alpha gam trying to make them look better with recruitment just around the corner.

By: Meh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.