facebook

question

by:    

If I'm invited to join a lower tier sorority, how different will my experience be vs. those who join a higher tier?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I seriously don't like questions like these (because PNMs are lucky to join any of our 18 amazing houses) but here you go:

Your experience will be the exact same, literally the only thing different will be your social calendar. Every sorority has 6 or so socials per semester unless they're on probation, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet guys, etc. You will have retreats, sisterhood activities, date nights, formals, socials, opportunities to go to fraternity formals/date nights, and philanthropy events no matter which house you end up joining. Every sorority has a huge mix of party girls, chill girls, religious types, and more.

Please don't go into rush trying to base your decision on these factors when you honestly won't notice a difference.

By: um
by: Yep   

Seriously this

By: Yep
#2by:    

it wont be any different other than the fraternities you hang out with for the most part which doesnt even really matter.

By: haha
#3by:    

Money, connections, cattiness and beauty

By: IMO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.