facebook

recruitment numbers?

by:    

Anyone know what the current number of women signed up for recruitment is? I just head from my cousin at Alabama that they have 2,500 signed up. Can that be right? I know they have the largest Greek system in the country, but really?

Posted By: ...
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes it's true. Roll Tide.

By: RTR
#2by:    

good for them. jokes on them, they go to alabama.

By: haha
by: ^   

Ummmm yo go to Georgia.Nuff said.

By: ^
by: huh?   

what is that supposed to mean? At least we are getting a good education. We really suck here at georgia don't we?

By: huh?
by: RFT   

And y'all are ranked what? 20 spots above us? It's not a big difference in education lol stop

By: RFT
by: haha   

you keep telling yourself that. no major recruiter gives bama students a serious look. go back to tuscaloosa

By: haha
by: huh   

why is alabama hijacking this thread? why do they care/think they are relevant to us

By: huh
#3by:    

bumping because i'm curious about numbers

By: curious
#4by:    

Not official until after Aug 1, but almost 1700 registered. More than last year and highest in recent years. Not sure if highest registered or not.

By: Alumnae Dawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

over 1700, the most ever

By: #

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.