facebook

grades

by: pnm

I'm keeping an open mind while going thru rush however grades are very important to me and I was wondering how competitive is it to get into the sororities with the highest grades (SDT, AOPi, ADPi, AXO, DDD, DZ, KD, KAO, ZTA, PiBPhi, XO, GPhiB - around the 3.50 range). I'm looking for a good combination of grades sisterhood and campus involvement. I want the social aspects, but I'm not so much into the party scene if you know what I mean.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: curious   

1. why would you list DDD and not KKG if they have the same GPA this past semester?
2. You listed almost every sorority, and the only ones you haven't listed other than DPhiE all have over a 3.4, meaning they're over the university's all-women's average. It would follow that if you appreciate high grades, there are plenty of girls in all of these chapters who also value that, based on their above-average grades.
3. While that grades report is detailed, there's still so much it doesn't say. It doesn't list the different majors, the number of campus leadership positions, or the level of sisterhood in each house. No one knows how those girls manage those grades. coming from someone in one of the aforementioned groups, I know my GPA is better than that of my sister who is an engineer, yet we both work hard to get our grades. The GPA list won't tell you that.
4. Also keep in mind that those twelve chapters you listed are equally similar and different. They have enough girls where you could find like-minded, grades-focused sisters in any house (even in DPhiE). Just go through rush, talk about what you're passionate about, and if you fit in, you'll find your group of study buddies. Don't worry so much about narrowing your focus to certain chapters before rush even starts!

By: curious
by: Could u b any moreJul 17, 2017 6:16:36 PM

Obvious? Such a hateful, lying troll. Feel so sorry for you. Pmns, know this, any anonymous poster who spews this garbage has an agenda, and it's not too hard to figure out what it is. Too bad, because UGA is better than this.

By: Could u b any more
by: Hey -Jul 17, 2017 6:49:56 PM

It's been said before. If you want to join a group that would post something like this then please join them. Misery loves company and clearly this is a miserable person. Have fun.

By: Hey -
#2  by: hey   

It sounds like axo and aoii might be a really amazing fit for you!! they had some of the highest grades on campus last semester and have the stuff you mentioned. Tell them during rush that that's what you're looking for and mention the importance of good grades for sure

By: hey
#3  by: trolls galore   

this same post is also on bama's page. don't feed the trolls in PNM clothing.

By: trolls galore
by: Time to get a lifeJul 18, 2017 8:33:39 AM

And Ole Miss, Auburn, Tenn, and USC. Looks like most of the SEC schools. Hey PNM - get a life and troll some other site

By: Time to get a life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.