facebook

curiosity

by:    

I read somewhere on here a while ago that most girls end up getting a bid from somewhere, even if it's not necessarily where they want to be. Is that actually accurate? Like that 94% of girls make it through? I just find it hard to believe

Posted By: s
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think it's something along the lines of 5% of being who complete the process don't get a bid, I don't know how many who start don't get a bid

By: Amy
by: But really    

Their percentage doesn't account for the girls who drop out during rush, so I'm sure they scue the #s to look like more girls make it than actually do..

By: But really
#2by:    

When I rushed, about 200 girls were released entirely from the process which would've equated to about 13% so idk how accurate their numbers are. Or if the process has changed a bit

By: Stat
by: Wow   

200? That is a lot. Are you sure they didn't drop out?

By: Wow
#3by:    

PNM's who go through prefs will get a bid.

By: Don't worry about it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: panhel   

PNMs who go through prefs and maximize their options get a bid. only suicide if you'd really rather spend the year as a GDI.

By: panhel

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.