facebook

why

by:    

Why do ranks keep making it to the top of the discussion page? Instead of using this to tear down girls and make PNMs more nervous and anxious for recruitment let's try being positive haha. This is pathetic. It's very very low and superficial and I'm sure if this weren't an anonymous website you would coward away from saying this to people's faces. Every sorority is full of super awesome girls and every sorority is very different and unique. It's so dumb to try and compare them in this way. PNMs should not pay attention to the so-called "tiers" that are entirely made up by mean ass girls trying to improve their image. This is so sad to see "adults" on here bashing other sororities, hopefully y'all will grow out of it like you should have done after high school, but who knows. Let me reiterate the fact that it's shallow and superficial. PNMs should definitely take into consideration the girls in sororities who sadly still think everything is a competition, because you won't want to be with those kind of people, I promise. Look for people who are positive and uplifting and who push you to be a better person. Recruitment is getting so close, I advise you stay off of this site and focus on what you really want out of greek life. I promise you there's SO much more than who parties with what fraternity and who has the "best" social calendars or is the most exclusive. Keep it positive ladies. Keep it classy.

Posted By: Sad
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is so true- you are in control of the next four years of your life and this time you actually get to choose the people you're surrounded by! Choose to spend your college career happy, choose wisely about the people you spend your time with. Unfortunately a lot of these girls who care deeply about ranking others will probably never change. The best advice I got as a PNM was to feel out how genuine the girls are in each house. You can definitely sense when a conversation is surface level and the girl rushing you really doesn't care about who you are or your interests. Look out for those situations, it will guide your decisions. Good luck girlies!!!

By: Yaaas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: bla bla bla bla bla   

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

By: bla bla bla bla bla
#2by:    

You nailed it!

By: BAM!
#3by:    

Wow, this is so well-said! Good luck everyone and stay positive!

By: !!!!
#4by:    

Bump. You can find a groups wherever you go as long as you're nice and make an effort

By: Yup
#5by:    

Bump

By: Yeah
#6by:    

Bump

By: Well Said

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.