Tri delt/Delta Zeta/KD - Strong

Pi Phi/Sigma Kappa/AXO - Mild

SDT/DPhiE - Niche Sororities

AGD/DG - Developing

Posted By: my opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: IMO   

I think the Kappa/Phi Mu being "untouchable" thing is true only in the sense that it's true for Chi O at Ole Miss or Kappa/KD at alabama; their PCs are essentially selected based on connections, so even if you're a top PNM, if you aren't from a certain area/strong legacy/have tons of in-house friends, it will be far more difficult to get in. Does that mean they're the most desired, involved, smartest, or best looking? no, but it will just be that much more difficult to get in if you don't have that connection.

However, what I do disagree with AOPi's designation over KD. Granted, these rankings are personal preference, but I think KD is more desired/difficult to get in to than AOPi. To each their own!

By: IMO
#12  by: No   

Disagree about Phi Mu being placed before ADPi. Those two fluctuate depending on who got the prettier pc that year (which is usually Phi Mu since Adpi legacies matter more) but Adpi will always bs the more prestigious. For example they would never put a chapter at University of West Georgia like Phi Mu has.

By: No
by: HmmmmmJul 15, 2017 8:02:37 PM

Whats wrong with west Georgia? I mean you should want chapters of your sorority on every campus! I mean its other people just like YOU- going to school and wanting to make the best out of their lives and college experiences!

By: Hmmmmm
#13  by: well   

this may be kinda mean but if feel as if it's accurate for the most part, especially top 6 or 7

By: well
#14  by: Uh    

Sorry but I'm in one of the higher sororities and I don't think anyone in these sororities would say that they're "untouchable". That's so weird. Most sororities that are able to be more selective, would be considered harder to get into because they typically choose girls they already know and legacies use that advantage to get into the sorority if they want. That doesn't make them "untouchable". They also have to work hard to ensure great pledge classes.

By: Uh
#15  by: haha   

this is hilarious

By: haha
#16  by: ?   

dz and ddd should not be ranked together. dz is too weird and ddd has such a wide range of girls which makes them laid back

By: ?
#17  by: Mac    

switch sk and dz. chi o really isn't that great. I don't really think any of them are untouchable

By: Mac
#18  by: KD   

I know plenty of Phi Mu and Kappas who have been touched!

By: KD
#19  by: Yep   

Bump

By: Yep
#20  by: Dawg Fan   

Bump!

By: Dawg Fan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.