By: Lol
by: ^   

Yep

By: ^
by: Hey Chi-O   

LOL a Chi-O made this

By: Hey Chi-O
#2by:    

I wouldn't say that Kappa is Untouchable. They are strong right now , but they can come down anytime. I agree that SDT and DPhiE are niche sororities. You join them if you want a particular quirky kind of vibe.
I really don't see DG or AGD improving. They have a lot of really nice members but they aren't going to get better. You join those two if you want strong sisterhood.
I think Theta is generally overrated, but I know I'm outvoted on that.

By: sort of agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I think that's pretty sound advice.i like how they aren't "tiered", but kind of described. Works for me!

By: Yeah
#4by:    

I think kappa is overrated, but other than that this is pretty accurate.

By: hmmm

Agree . You could switch ChiO and Kappa.

by: .....   

Lol like we know you made this Chi-O

By: .....
#5by:    

this is so wrong are you kidding me

By: ahaahah

Anything spewed out is just an opinion. There is no right or wrong on this crap.

#6by:    

judging by 3 recent pledge classes...phi mu is barely untouchable...more in the very high range

By: m

They have such a long history here, they are never coming down even if they have an off year.

by: Erm   

I think you're referring to adpi. Phi mu has never been that way. Chi o too high too.

By: Erm
#7by:    

Tri delt and DZ strong?? That's funny

By: Hahaha

They are strong enough.

by: ?   

What's wrong with Tri Delta and Delta Zeta? They are both on my list of sororities I want. Is there something specific or is it just your opinion?

By: ?
by: @?   

the problem with Tri Delt and DZ? they attract girls like you, who make lists of sororities they want. You don't get to pick, girlfriend. Your list should look like this: AXO, ADPi, AGD, AOII, APhi, Chi O, DDD, DG, DPhiE, DZ, GPhi, Theta, KD, Kappa, Pi Phi, Phi Mu, SDT, SK, Zeta - because with girls who get dropped completely every year, you should be lucky to get a bid to any of our great chapters.

By: @?
by: Agree with @?   

This entire thread is ridiculous. No phi mu or kappa for that matter any of the houses would say untouchable or really high or strong. All the sororities are filled with top amazing girls. Geez you can tell rush is coming up.

By: Agree with @?
#8by:    

bump

By: tru
#9by:    

I dont think Phi Mu is as untouchable as Kappa is

By: idk
by: hmmmm   

well nobody is untouchable.

By: hmmmm
#10by:    

If this is based off of ranks/tiers, I think AGD/DG should be over SDT/DPHIE (but the descriptions for all four are spot on besides that)

By: Hmm...

AGD might be better than SDT/DPHIE. But no way DG is. They have been low for so long, they just won't move up.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.