facebook

transfer rush

by:    

so I'll be coming to UGA as a transfer and I want to rush, but I'm really worried about actually getting a bid. I know transfers can have a hard time getting a bid because they're older, but I'm also probably a bit bigger than the average girl rushing, im like a size 12. I just am afraid to rush if these are going to make my chances basically impossible. I've been thinking about rushing alpha phi after rush week, but I don't know how that will go either

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

don't stress!!! I rushed as a transfer and it's the same. You'll be great and I'm sure everyone will love you!!

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Just go in with a good attitude and a big smile and you'll be fine. Sell yourself, talk about your accomplishments, your goals, your interests, and what you were involved with on your old campus. We want to get to know YOU and have awesome, involved, and driven girls in our chapters, regardless of anything else. Good luck and remember to have fun and make connections at houses even if you don't join!

By: Don't worry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.