facebook

makeup suggestions for rush??

by: Sweatin'

Bc it's hot as hell and I need my face to be lookin fresh all day
Primer/foundation/setting spray/etc product recommendations?

Posted By: Sweatin'
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Makeup   

I use urban decay's all nighter setting spray, and I suggest throwing in a powder compact (I like bare minerals) plus a few oil absorbers!

By: Makeup
#2  by: Don't judge me   

Sounds crazy but HAIRSPRAY! Dancers use hairspray to set their faces and it keeps my makeup perfect through every festival in the summer. If you have oily skin I suggest picking up a free sample or full sized oil absorbing moisturizer from Sephora, murad and first aid beauty make good ones. Baking your face and using a solid foundation like the LancĂ´me teint idole should keep you looking great all day, good luck :)

By: Don't judge me
#3  by: MUA   

I got a ton of compliments on how my makeup didn't smudge last year while rushing. I even had to run to a house in the rain one day and it stayed in tact. I recommend using primer, then your foundation, setting powder, and then spray with a setting spray. Urban decays all nighter setting spray is really good. It also was super helpful to keep oil wipes in my purse. If you really want to go the extra mile, look up "baking" on YouTube. I didn't do it for rush but it makes your makeup bulletproof.

By: MUA
#4  by: Www   

Bump

By: Www
#5  by: Qqq   

Seriously, u will come to this site and ask for makeup suggestions?

By: Qqq
by: TJul 5, 2017 9:44:34 AM

Better than the usual hatefulness on this site

By: T
#6  by: coffee filters   

Cut up coffee filters between parties!! They work great as oil/shine absorbers without ruining your makeup! I recommend keeping coffee filters, mints/Listerine strips (NOT GUM), powder, lip gloss, perfume roller ball, and bandaids in your purse for rush! Worked like a charm for me. Oh and also, if you can find a personal battery-powered fan it helps you not have to cake-on makeup because you won't sweating your face off

By: coffee filters

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.