facebook

for rush girls!!

by:    

This website is very biased and there's a lot of self ranking (people will even comment 'stop self ranking' when they aren't). Don't believe every post you read. Use your judgment when you go through the houses. This is a website where people bash each other behind unknown usernames because they want their sorority to get a better pledge class. Think about the conversations that you have with people and think about if you could see yourself spending a lot of time at the house and with those girls. I went through rush last year and ended up dropping because I couldn't afford it. I went to this website after rush and was taken aback at how many negative posts there are. They do not at all reflect my experiences at some of the houses. Just use your best judgment

Posted By: student
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

Bump

By: Ji
#22by:    

Bump

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#23by:    

Bump

By: Hop
#24by:    

Bump

By: Lol
#25by:    

Bump

By: Kkpp
#26by:    

Bump

By: Laws
#27by:    

Bump

By: Lies
#28by:    

Bump

By: Yay
#29by:    

Bulp

By: Gif
#30by:    

Bump

By: Ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.