facebook

old row sororities

by:    

are "old row" sororities necessarily top tier sororities as well? I know that phi mu, adpi, chi o, theta & kkg are all old row and I have seen on this website multiple times that those are the "top 5" sororities too. so, in other words, is being old row synonymous with top tier?

Posted By: ugaaa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chi O slips down sometimes depending on the year/their PC but the other 4 are top tier

By: Debatable

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

^ chi o can go back and fourth between kd and such but they have different types of girls so it could be considered personal preference what tier you put them in... but overall it makes sense to say old row is top tier because the other 4 have stayed the same (varying within their tier w diff pcs) and have events together/are similar etc.

By: ^
by: Lol   

I bet KD is mad about this post

By: Lol
#2by:    

I honestly think old row stays top cause they are so hard to get in to, but there are many sororities with beautiful, nice girls you're bound to love if you take their bid

By: Seriously
by: For real   

I know some of the other "new row" sororities dislike "old row" girls because old row gets brought up a lot and also because "old row" guys generally hang out with only these girls, so if you rush and get in, be prepared to only hang out with old row, just a side note

By: For real
#3by:    

old row is top. the girls that are actually rushed by old row pledge those sororities, it would be rare that they would go elsewhere.

By: old row
by: Yes   

Yes, they're top

By: Yes
#4by:    

I think old row sororities stay on top because of their exclusivity. They generally take private school, old money, and legacies so that makes them a bit harder to get in to. Also, they do tend to socialize with a select group of fraternities. While KD hovers near the top, they tend to choose a different type of girl.

By: Dawg
#5by:    

UGA does not have old row. That is an Alabama thing.

By: Seriously guys
by: Ummm   

Idk Why you're lying to yourself about old row???

By: Ummm
by: Excuse me...   

Old row has been a thing since my mom went here... like it's a thing

By: Excuse me...
#6by:    

They're not just top because they're the only exclusive sororities. KD, ZTA and AOII are just as exclusive and hard to get into I would say. Most of the girls in those sororities were "rushed" prior to actual recruitment, so old row is not unique in that way. Also, Theta had to give away snap bids this past year, something that usually lower tier sororities have to do. Yes those 5 tend to be more exclusive, but other sororities also have the luxury of being just as exclusive and also hang out with more people. To say that they are top just because they're "old row" is a pretty ignorant way of judging the sororities instead of looking at the girls as a whole.

By: Ugh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.