14. GPhi
15. DG
16. AGD
17. SDT
18. DPhiE

Posted By: ACCURATE
Page 2 of 5
#11by:    

I've only heard of about 15-20 girls in phi mu's pledge class. those girls may be cool but the pledge class as a whole is just not well rounded or involved. they're a top sorority but not above ADPi, Theta, KD or Zeta. sorry phi mu

By: hmm
by: uh?   

kd and zeta aren't top houses and if you think they are I'm not surprised that you aren't familiar with certain girls in old row, they don't hangout with the same people/go to the same places as kd or zeta.. otherwise idk about the order of old row

By: uh?
by: What???   

Wait, you say you've "only heard of" 15-20 girls in phi mu's pledge class. I take that to mean that you're only familiar with 15-20 girls in phi mu's pledge class. Is that right? But, in the next sentence you say that the class as a whole is just not well rounded or involved. But, how do you know if you're only familiar with 15-20 girls in the pledge class? Because that is absolutely untrue. That pledge class is very involved in activities and organizations both on and off campus. That's why I suspect you are either a troll trying to stir up trouble or someone with a vendetta against phi mu. And, no, neither KD or Zeta are top, though I believe most people like Zeta better than KD.

By: What???
by: b   

this person would be correct if they left out the zeta & kd part

By: b
#12by:    

this is the most accurate for this years pledge classes

By: frat
#13by:    

please keep in mind that every single house has good girls

By: For incoming freshman
#14by:    

bump

By: godawgs
#15by:    

this is it

By: baller
#16by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#17by:    

Zeta over Kd any day

By: Nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#19by:    

Sk should be under axo wtf....

By: Lol
#20by:    

AXO over dz

By: Almost

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.