facebook

honest opinion of dz

by: Sara

Hey so I'm a DZ at another school but I'm thinking of transferring, I've seen a lot of mixed reviews and was wondering what people thought of DZ as a whole?

Posted By: Sara
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yea   

DZ is a mid tier sorority here. They have a lot of girls I find to be fun and outgoing. They aren't the most popular, but everyone seems to have a good time with them. Most of this website is slander, just realize that. You should have no worries with them if you transfer.

By: yea
#2  by: No foolin   

With most the sororities being 250+ members, you'll find a little bit of everything in each chapter. You'll click with some members and maybe not others. I'm sure you'll find what's you are looking for within the chapter. And like the above poster. Most of the stuff written about groups on GR is just crap. Forget the "Tier" garbage. It's people trying to prove they are better than someone else for the sake of petty nonsense and social status. Enjoy your time at UGA if you transfer, regardless of sorority affiliation.

By: No foolin

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.