facebook

nervous about rush

by:    

I don't know anyone currently in sororities, but I do have recs for about half of the houses. Can I have a successful rush? Is it possible to have a full schedule each day or at least go to 2 pref parties even if I don't personally know anyone in the houses?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just keep an open mind and be yourself. Don't listen to all the hype from others about "old row" or "new row".

By: ??
#2by:    

you can 100% have a great rush!!! lots of girls (even ones who have many friends in sororities) have a day or two where they're one or two houses short of a full schedule- don't worry! as long as you aren't walking into rush with a bad attitude or the idea that you would only be happy in a certain house, you will almost definitely go to two pref parties! I know many people in the last years who had no significant connections and went to three pref parties

By: don't worry!!!!!!!
#3by:    

It only takes one! Be yourself and stay open minded and you should be fine.

By: Dawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.