facebook

fraternity descriptions

by:    

What are the stereotypes/descriptions for each fraternity?

Posted By: More
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

these were all written by different people hahah

By: huh?
#2by:    

This is by far the most accurate thread I've seen on this website. Cant remember the last time I read a thread without a single poster obviously trying to sneak some form of promotion for their fraternity. Completely accurate, reasonably and consistently critical of everyone. About damn time.

By: finally
by: um   

not very accurate tbh

By: um
#3by:    

cant say i didnt laugh at half of these. the sigma chi and fiji descriptions are pretty spot on.

By: yup
#4by:    

Yup

By: BumpBump
#5by:    

i just want to hear more descriptions.. lol

By: bump
by: LoL   

Pretty good descriptions tbh.

By: LoL
by: Yeah   

Accurate af

By: Yeah
#6by:    

Literally every single kid in Sig Ep joined because they couldn't go through a real pledge process. 75% of the brothers here originally dropped from other better fraternities cause they're squids and want the participation trophy

By: k7
#7by:    

Lol at everyone saying SAE has "no pledgeship" ....you all are naive

By: hahaha
by: yea   

yea SAE having no pledgeship was a PR stunt by nationals after the oklahoma incident. They still do it under the table and I'm sure as hell that its probably pretty rough.

By: yea
by: Dang   

Sae is soft..

By: Dang
#8by:    

Bump

By: FIJILovesMen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Bump

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.