facebook

predictions about alpha phi

by: Hell yeah

Do they roll over lower tier strats ? They come in big and looks matter most --

Posted By: Hell yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No lol   

If we only had like 10 chapters or more PNMs got cut then possibly, but alpha phi won't have many options to choose from and I really don't think they'll be able to get prettier girls than the other bottom tier chapters. Just look at alpha gam - they've been trying to improve using looks for several years and it hasn't gotten them anywhere. The superficial PNMs who want to be in the "pretty" sororities also care about status and aren't gonna want to join a new chapter.

By: No lol
#2  by: jam   

But their soon to be renovated house and location on Milledge may give them an advantage over some other new and lower tier groups. They got the real estate, now to get the members to fill it.

By: jam
by: HouseMay 5, 2017 10:17:39 AM

Do they officially have the house?

By: House
by: House?Jun 6, 2017 6:36:55 PM

Which house did they get?

By: House?
by: yupJun 8, 2017 3:48:50 PM

They absolutely have the house and land. Prime location.

By: yup
by: bubbaJun 8, 2017 5:10:53 PM

387 S. Milledge Ave. (next to Gamma Phi on the left)

By: bubba
#3  by: Wut   

Alpha phi alumni have infiltrated GR and keep posting about how awesome their house is going so make them lmao so obvious. #gtfo

Alpha Phi will start from the bottom just like every other new house - PNMs are smart and won't be fooled by their pathetic advisors (like the fake as hell one who came to existing sororities begging us to send APhi some PNMs lmfao)

By: Wut
by: Geed of MilledgeMay 11, 2017 7:46:16 AM

Gurl - you funny. Ain't no Alpha Phi alumnae on this list....just some geed with extra time on his hands and good SEO and data mining skillz.

I like to see the sororitys sweatin' tho. New group joining da' row and they won't have to deal with hazing bs or sorority cattiness. Wouldn't be surprised in rush numbers down so the gurls can join Alpha Phi w/o the hassle of rush. Bet they are 150 gurls by christmas. The size all the other sororitys wanna be.

By: Geed of Milledge
by: ...May 14, 2017 10:54:12 AM

That's what Ithey do every place they colonize. It's pathetic and desperate. Welcome to your life at the bottom Alpha Flea!

By: ...
#4  by: Ugh   

Alpha Phi isn't even here yet and I'm already sick of them. Listen up APhi alumnae - your chapter will be new and that means starting at the bottom and working your way up. You're not fooling anyone with these posts on GR. It's annoying as hell and it's starting your chapter on a bad foot.

By: Ugh
by: Geed of MilledgeMay 11, 2017 7:47:47 AM

LOL! You go gurl! Go ahead and be sweatin'. Cattiness. At. Its. Finest.

By: Geed of Milledge
by: 123May 11, 2017 2:55:58 PM

here's to wishing them the best. They are gonna do amazing. All girls going through recruitment have great stuff to offer. NONE are bottom tier people. What does that even mean???

Good luck, y'all are gonna kill it!

By: 123
by: omgMay 12, 2017 12:53:12 AM

I can't roll my eyes any harder at these old Alpha Phi women coming onto Greek Rank and being so rude. DPhiE did not act this way when they came. Take a break from the internet, ladies. Bless your hearts.

By: omg
#5  by: Yep   

Like others have said, alpha phi will start at the bottom like everyone else. PNMs beware of their alumni/advisors as well - they're crazy af. Everyone just focus on formal recruitment and consider alpha phi as a last resort if formal recruitment doesn't work out for some reason

By: Yep
by: DawgMay 23, 2017 6:46:15 PM

Perfect attitude! Their alums are super scary and big bullies all over Greek rank where they're trying to open. They'll be bottom right along DPE

By: Dawg
by: yes!May 29, 2017 8:32:54 AM

You should see some of the drama APhi created at Ole Miss and UF, even though they aren't at UF yet. They always think they deserve to be top tier even when they're brand new.

I think it's great we're adding NPC sororities but can we please choose a nicer one next time? At least when DPE came on all their alums/advisors were nice.

By: yes!
#6  by: haha   

god you sorority girls are idiots. You really think alumni are going to waste their time on this stupid website? even if they were why are you getting so triggered?

By: haha
by: noMay 29, 2017 2:04:09 PM

I think you're confused. Going on greek rank and talking up a new sorority is an actual tactic that some NPC orgs like to use. (I'm not saying it works, but there are definitely alumni who are involved in colonizations on this website) And APhi nationally is notorious for this. They're obsessed with their image, and they do some really questionable things when they colonize as new schools.

I don't think people are getting "triggered" whatever the hell that even means. I think people are upset because when one NPC org misbehaves, it makes us all look bad. Alpha Phi is so image/looks obsessed, and they have no panhellenic love whatsoever. They don't really have any values. They scoop up all the good looking girls they can find who have embarrassing gpa's. They're probably the only sorority to have a national reputation/personality. And it's not a good one.

By: no
#7  by: Toss Up   

I think it's a toss up which way it will go. I think they'll either steamroll AGD/DG/DPhiE, or totally suck. I think they definitely will drum up more interest than DPhiE did just because they're more nationally known. Unless girls bypass AGD/DG for Alpha Phi, then they will end up just with rejects.
Is it too crazy a thought that a lot of AGD and DG's typical pnms will go for Alpha Phi instead? I mean DG and AGD just can't seem to shake their reputations no matter how hard they try.

Honestly I'm surprised they're being allowed to colonize seeing as how DPhiE can't even fill up…why does UGA need YET ANOTHER new sorority so soon?

By: Toss Up
by: abcJun 6, 2017 12:40:45 PM

DPhiE isn't brand new to UGA...they took a break and came back after a several year hiatus. I think that was likely an agreement when they made the decision to close. I think they decided to add more because the other groups are busting at the seams. Panhellenic numbers have increased by 1300 women in 6 years...The thought of adding a chapter may decrease the chapter total so they chapter size is more manageable. If chapters want to get to 200 member chapters, they might even look at adding another group in a few years. Who knows. What's more feasible? Adding another chapter or continuing to build on to the chapter houses to accommodate the extra 80 or so women compared to a few years ago.

I agree with Toss Up. Alpha Phi is either going to do well and surpass some other chapters or stay stagnant like DPhiE. Not really known in the SE, but strong nationally, they are trying to make a presence with expansion efforts in the south, like at GaTech a few years ago and Florida in the future. Not sure of the amount of local alumni presence, but Atlanta is fairly close and attracts people from all across the country and could have an alumni base to work with.

Housing is going to be an issue in order to compete with the other chapters...not sure if the above housing info is true or not, but being on or really close to Milledge is going to have to be key in order to be perceived as "competing" with the other chapters.

By: abc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.