facebook

sophomore rush

by:    

I rushed as a freshman and put a house as my number one on my pref list but didn't get a bid there. I didn't end up pledging anywhere else so if I rush as a sophomore is there a possibility I could get a bid at that house? It was a "top tier" house if that makes a difference

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No one on this site is able to honestly answer this particular question. We do not know you. We do not know the group in question. Some sororities have a policy of automatically cutting any women who have been cut previously by their home; likewise some sororities have the policy to automatically cut any women who did not accept their previous bids. I call it the One Bite Of The Apple Policy. Please do not ask us or the sororities if they have these policies, its not a topic for public discussion. Just know that for some homes they do exist. Go into your second recruitment with a very open mind, and you might have another bid chance.

By: ???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.