facebook

actual mid/bottom tiers

by:    

Most ranks either have the top half basically right and the bottom half messed up or vice versa. This is obviously because people in top tier houses don't pay attention to bottom tier ranks and bottom tier houses don't know how top chapters are actually ranked here. That being said, I'm in a mid tier chapter and this is how people actually view the lower ranked chapters. (Someone else in a top house should do the same thing but with just the top chapters.)

Out of 18 chapters, here are the bottom 10 divided into tiers. The order within each tier is subjective/based on what characteristics matter the most to an individual.

Upper Mid:
SK/DDD/AXO

Mid:
Pi Phi/DZ/Gamma Phi

Lower Mid:
AGD/DG

Bottom:
SDT/DPhIE

Posted By: Tired of BS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no dz over pi phi

By: no
by: no also   

Agreed, same with Gamma Phi.
Mid:
DZ/Gamma Phi/ Pi Phi

By: no also
by: ...   

They said the order within each tier is subjective to the individual, so with dz, pi phi, and gamma phi it's just how each individual person views it. One isn't particularly better than the other, they just have different qualities.

By: ...
by: Agree with ...   

Pi Phi and DZ have about as different personalities as 2 chapters can have. It's hard to definitively put one over the over. Personally I'd put them side by side with gamma phi slightly below since their older girls are kinda ratchet but it really is all subjective within these tiers.

By: Agree with ...
by: What??   

This whole thing is sad

By: What??
#2by:    

DZ is definitely hotter than AXO

By: Truth
by: ...   

Hey DZ!!! There are more important things than looks like classiness but you wouldn't know...

By: ...
by: I'm loling    

^ omg

By: I'm loling
#3by:    

PNMs pay attention to this because if you don't know someone in the other 8 chances are you'll fit in here.

By: Yep yep
#4by:    

bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Bump

By: Yep
#6by:    

Push Pi phi up and the consolidate mid and lower mid. This has been my experience at least

By: Personal opinion
#7by:    

bump

By: bumpp
#8by:    

Rankings. Don't. Matter. And I am not in any of the sororities listed I am in a "top" sorority but I hate reading this bs. All it does it make other girls feel bad. First of all there is NO official list of which sorority is "above" or better than another. It's all false. This "ranking" is 100% going to vary depending on who you talk to. Just because your sorority isn't one person's favorite to hang out with doesn't mean there isn't a whole other group of people who adore your sorority! Don't pay attention to these, it's very toxic to go into rush thinking about what "tier" you want to get into. At the end of the day, we're all at the same school. I don't know why everyone feels the need to bash on other sororities, I guess there are some girls out there who like to make themselves feel more special by doing this. It's very high school.

By: Rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.