facebook

phi mu at uga

by: Godawgs

I'm considering transferring to UGA within the next year or so, currently I am a phi mu at a school with muchhh smaller Greek life. With that being said, phi mu is pretty much top here but compared to UGA our sororities/frats are extremely small. I wanna transfer here but scared about phi mu's reputation here. I like to keep an open mind, but I am not rich by any means, I'm really into music/festivals and I'm more on the laid back side- I like to go out maybe once or twice a week if that, I'm not into partying every night. I've always been well liked/known in high school/my current college but never part of the "popular crowd". Would I be a good fit for phi mu here at all?

Posted By: Godawgs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

go for it, if you dont like it then drop. You won't ever know if you don't try it out.

By: hmm
#2  by: Hi   

I'm not a phi mu but the only thing you said that stands out is that you don't like to go out much. In every sorority in at UGA (and with a lot of non-Greek people too), going to frats/dt etc is a big part of how people socialize here, so you might have a hard time finding a friend group as a transfer if you don't go out much. Other than that, I'm sure you'd fit in well! Despite what you hear on this site, most people don't really care how rich you are haha

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.