facebook

uga v ksu greek

by: lil baby sorority

I'm trying to decide between going to KSU or UGA and I plan on rushing regardless of which school I go to. I know UGA's Greek life is one the top in the south, but I've heard really solid things about Kennesaw too despite their lack of houses. Are they even on the same level as each other?

Posted By: lil baby sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dumb   

Doubt you even got into UGA if you would consider going to Kennesaw over UGA, especially for the reason of who has a better greek life. But obviously, UGA does - not even in the same ballpark. Kennesaw is basically a community college for kids who can't get into UGA and don't have the money to leave the state.

By: dumb
by: LoLApr 15, 2017 5:17:47 PM

This person was really rude. Just goes to show why no one should be on this site in the first place..

Any who! KSU isn't on UGAs level lol... I don't mean to sound like the stereotypical elitist UGA cünt but it's true. UGAs system is way older twice as big and exclusive. That being said my cousin goes to KSU and it is WAAAYYY different than it used to be. Outside of UGA GT and Southern KSU is easily the best Greek system in the state.

By: LoL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.