facebook

sorority reputations

by:    

I'm planning on rushing in the fall and I was wondering what the reputations of each sorority house is?

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Friends, I'm asking you not to answer this pnm, not because we're being mean, but because this girl needs to remain open minded until she experiences recruitment for herself.

To the OP, UGA's recruitment is a lot of fun and where you'll meet some of your best lifelong friends. Please, remain open minded and allow yourself to fall into the group that suits you best. Our opinions will tarnish your experience and maybe even convince you to be something you're not. Just relax and let the process work for you! We look forward to meeting you next year! Welcome to UGA!❤️

By: Nope.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Don't worry so much with reputations! Every single chapter here has a lot to offer and most girls could find a place within every one of the 18 (Soon to be 19) sororities here. Also most pledge classes have around 60-70 girls, and they are all very different and have a large range SO of course there's smaller groups within that with different reputations and types

By: :/)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.