Bump

By: BUMP
#12by:    

Bump

By: X
#13by:    

Bumppppp

By: :-)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#14by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#15by:    

Bump

By: Dawgs
#16by:    

I think this seems pretty accurate....all things considered. Based on campus reputation, desirability during recruitment, involvement, etc. , and looking at the total chapter and not only the most recent pledge class. Personally, I would move chi o down a tier and put kd at the end of top. Kd is very good, and has improved recently in my opinion, but I just don't feel they are quite as desired as theta, adpi, phi mu and kappa. The only other rank I question is sk. They are a great group, but I don't know that I'd put them on the same level as zta and aopi - and chi o, if it were moved to that tier.

By: Seems fair
by: Maggie   

You've read my mind! That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking. I also think KD should be at the end of that tier. They're just not quite as desired during recruitment as the other 4 chapters, it seems, though they are very strong. Yes, move Chi O down and I also question the position of SK. They're a great group, but not with quite the same reputation as the the others on that tier. But, I really don't like seeing SDT classified as bottom. They are different and it's just hard to compare them to the other groups. I personally have a lot of friends in SDT and think they are a great group of ladies. Where to place them though - I don't know....

By: Maggie
#17by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#18by:    

Mostly accurate but you're kidding yourself if you put dg as anything other than bottom

By: Lol
by: Come on   

Dg has done a lot better and has been able to be a little more selective with DPhiE colonizing

By: Come on
#19by:    

bump

By: yup
#20by:    

KD should be lower top

By: but

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.