facebook

rank based on all qualities

by:    

This rank places equal weight on each of the following categories: looks, sisterhood, social calendar, campus involvement, philanthropy, academics, and reputation/PR.

I'm a junior who actually knows multiple girls in every chapter, and I think it's important to rank based on more than just looks or reputation which are easy to see on the surface since there are so many other qualities that matter. By each house I put which qualities are their greatest strengths. Even though I only put 2 or 3, that doesn't mean those are the only good qualities about that chapter though! (For example, even though I don't think of philanthropy first when I think about Kappa, they still have a great philanthropy that they care about!)

Top:
Theta - reputation/looks/sisterhood
Kappa - social calendar/sisterhood
KD - looks/involvement/reputation
Phi Mu - philanthropy/reputation
ADPi - reputation/looks/social calendar

Lower Top:
Zeta - philanthropy/looks/involvement
Chi O - involvement/reputation
AOPI - academics/sisterhood
SK - looks/reputation/involvement

Middle:
AXO - reputation/sisterhood/academics
DDD - social calendar/looks
Pi Phi - involvement/philanthropy/academics

Lower Middle:
Gamma Phi - involvement/social calendar
DG - philanthropy/involvement/sisterhood
AGD - looks/reputation

Bottom: seriously, no house is bad though
SDT - sisterhood/philanthropy

DPhiE - sisterhood/involvement

Posted By: Ranks
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I forgot to put DZ, but they should be between DDD and Pi Phi. Their best qualities are looks/social calendar/involvement

By: Ranks
#2by:    

I think whoever wrote this was too generous with some of the good qualities but the rank itself is great and I love the concept of distinguishing each chapter's strengths. This type of ranking would be more likely to help a PNM start to identity chapters than might be a good fit.

By: Looks good
by: 1e   

Too generous with Theta, as in looks department.

By: 1e
by: Ya   

On balance appreciate the positivity. All good and relatively accurate.

By: Ya
by: mostly true except...   

1. Theta's social calendar should have been listed as a strength instead of looks for sure.

2. Add looks as a strength for AOPi. They aren't the number one prettiest house on campus, but they're one of the top houses for looks for sure.

3. Reputation isn't a strength for SK. They're known for showing a lot of improvement the last few years, but they still have to get rid of their mid tier reputation and distance themselves from AXO and DDD.

4. Pi Phi isn't really known for campus involvement. If anything, they're one of the less involved chapters.

5. AGD's reputation isn't a strength. They're known as the chapter who's been here forever but never got out of bottom tier, and their national reputation isn't great. They're fairly involved around campus though, so replace reputation with involvement for them.

By: mostly true except...
#3by:    

this is the best thing I've ever seen on this site. even in bottom tier all the houses have some amazing qualities!!!

By: whoop whoop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: seriously yes   

Agreed! We really ought to have more posts like this throughout the year, because some PNMs will end up in lower ranked houses. Those girls deserve to know that wherever they end up, they can and should be proud to be a part of any sorority at UGA. Also even though the ranks on here don't seem to change much, bottom tier houses have improved soooo much in the last 5-10 years. I have 2 older sisters who both went to UGA and they even told me before recruitment that there really are no bad houses. Apparently up until a few years ago, bottom tier houses really did take the "leftover" PNMs, never made quota even with COB, and just didn't provide the same experience as higher ranked houses. But over the last few years, they've been able to catch up, so the difference between a bottom tier house and a top tier house is really insignificant now, with reputation being the biggest difference

By: seriously yes
#4by:    

The original list was almost perfect, but add the changes that mostly true mentioned.

By: Yep
#5by:    

100% agree and love the positivity!

By: Yesss
by: 2   

Me too

By: 2
#6by:    

Is just perfect

By: This ^^^^
#7by:    

Really so true

By: Happy with this
#8by:    

Move pi phi down

By: Poster
#9by:    

bump

By: So True
#10by:    

Bump

By: Red and black

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.