facebook

dg is bottom

by:    

Any post that has DG on the same level as Gamma Phi is insane. DG is the worst house on campus, not including DPhiE. They only got like 55 girls to join them during fall semester and have the worst social calendar on campus. They're not rising in the slightest.

Don't believe the posts that talk about them being anything other than bottom. Again, they're not on G Phi's level AT ALL. (Or any other mid tier or lower mid tier)

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Poor insecure Gamma Phi. Maybe you should focus on improving your chapter instead of attacking others. Gamma Phi has been all over this site more than any other house this semester, and trust me when I say that it's honestly not improving your chapter's image. I can't say I know enough DGs to have an accurate opinion about their chapter, but whether they're improving a lot or still bottom, there's no need to attack them in a sorry attempt to make yourself feel better about your own sorority. (This goes for literally any post attacking another house, but I genuinely felt the need to call out Gamma Phi after all the things they're posted on this site as well as things I've heard them saying on campus). My opinion of them would be so much higher if they weren't constantly tearing other chapters down, and I'm sure not everyone in the chapter is like that. Seriously everyone, focus on building your own chapter up, not tearing others down. Spreading positivity about chapters makes the Greek community look better as a whole which encourages girls to rush, helping everyone improve.

By: Wtf
by: Agree with wtf   

Holy crap the gamma phis are out in full force once again tonight. Also DG isn't my favorite chapter but I can confirm that they've been improving their social calendar because I have good friends in Sigma Chi and Phi Delt and both those frats had socials with DG for the first time this semester. I have no idea who else they have socials with, but most "bottom tier" houses don't have socials with Sigma Chi or Phi Delt.

By: Agree with wtf
by: Qwerty   

Not that anyone cares on Greek rank but DG actually did have a social with SX. I'd love to know how they got that social though because SX can literally have socials with any sorority they want.

By: Qwerty
by: No Way   

DG had a social with Sigma Chi?? Can anyone else confirm this?

By: No Way
#2by:    

@lol, both houses had to do cob this fall (a lot of chapters were under quota at first) and both met quota. Idk what either house's exact numbers were but I believe DG had more than 55 girls initially.

By: ?
#3by:    

bump

By: Lol
#4by:    

This post is just pathetic. Is Gamma Phi really this insecure?

By: Ok...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.