facebook

frat ranks/reputations

by:    

So most posts on here are about sororities but I was wondering how the frats should accurately be ranked. I know KA/SAE/Sigma Chi/Figi/Chi Phi are considered top tier and houses like Phi Psi/DTD/Chi Psi/Phi Kappa Theta/TKE are bottom tier but other than that, what houses are good/average/bad and who do they socialize with?

Specifically curious about Delta Sig, Phi Delt, Pike, TEP, and Theta Chi, but I would really like a list that ranks every single house and includes their reputation (classy, crazy, scary etc...) and sororities they socialize with

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bro, are you a girl?

By: .
by: Curious    

Yeah I am a girl haha. There are so many frats that I know nothing about which is why I wanted to see an accurate ranking

By: Curious
#2by:    

I'd also like to know about Beta. My boyfriend is one so I'd like to hear from an ubiased person on the outside

By: Also curious
by: Hi   

My sorority doesn't really hang out with Beta but I'm pretty sure they're a normal mid tier frat. They don't seem to have much of a reputation that's good or bad from what I've heard.

By: Hi
by: UGA   

Beta is generally considered upper mid.

By: UGA
#3by:    

Sigep is pretty much a sorority.

By: ok
#4by:    

LXA is the fastest rising upper middle tier, if they continue with their hot PC will shortly break into the top tier.

By: Sororityview
#5by:    

fiji is not top...

By: hahahahahaha
#6by:    

agree

By: dawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.