AGD

Just my observation, feel free to comment lol

Posted By: An Observation
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Agreed. Alpha Gam needs to just give up

By: Lol
#2by:    

this is accurate but id say gamma phi didn't really get better or worse after rush this year

By: ha
#3by:    

I'd take Zeta off the improving list because they did well but not much better than usual, and I'd add DZ because they did improve a lot this year. Everything else is spot on.

By: Basically
#4by:    

Idk why everyone keeps saying that Pi Phi had a bad recruitment because they really didn't. They did better this year than they did last year

By: Why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Um   

Pi Phi didn't really do better than last year, but I don't think they did worse either. Their problem is that the houses they were grouped with several years ago (AXO, and SK) have improved a lot more, and that DZ who used to be ranked below Pi Phi had a great rush this year and passed them. So now the only houses below Pi Phi are Gamma Phi and DG (who both improved a lot this year as well), and AGD, SDT, and DPhiE. So now, instead of being grouped with SK, AXO, and DDD, Pi Phi is being grouped with Gamma Phi, DG, and AGD simply because they haven't been able to keep up.

By: Um
#5by:    

Not 100% sure if this is actually true but my friend in SX told me that they had a social with DG this semester. If that's true, I'm honestly impressed for DG, but I'm even more impressed with SX for giving them a chance instead of judging them by their old reputation.

I've also heard that Chi O did a really good job of getting back a socials with top tier frats this semester and that KD had socials with every single "old row" frat!

I haven't heard a ton about Gamma Phi lately, but apparently they added a couple new frats to their social calendar as well

It's honestly really nice to see houses improving and to see top frats branching out and adding variety to their social calendar, especially since that tends to be the hardest thing for chapters to improve!

By: Wowowow
by: !   

Love the positivity!

By: !

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.