facebook

how it is

by:    

gamma phi is not low like all these rankings say, they are really really good. they are a lot better than most of the houses on milledge so people need to start ranking them higher.

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No matter house many times you repost this, it still isn't true. In fact, the more Gamma Phi (or any house) blantantly self ranks and says unrealistic things on this site, the more desperate they look. Gamma Phi, DG, DZ, and SK need to appreciate the improvements they all made this year, but realized that it takes more than 1-2 good pledge classes to move past multiple houses. Most everyone is acknowledging that those houses did really well this year, which is a major step in the right direction, but let's not push it, okay???

By: No
by: Strange..   

I haven't noticed DZ and SK posting on here at all. Not sure DG has either. The Gamma Phi posting bonanza is almost too crazy to believe though. I am almost buying into the idea that it's another house doing it to try to make them look crazy and desperate. It's been that out of control.

By: Strange..
by: ??   

this definitely isn't gamma phi

By: ??
by: Lol   

It's funny because DG has been posting acting like they're on Gamma Phi's level, when they're definitely not. DG had an awful recruitment year and they sent their entire sorority to come pretend on Greekrank like they didn't.

You're not fooling anyone, DG

By: Lol
#2by:    

a gamma phi definitely did not write this, whoever has been making these posts needs to chill tf out

By: omg
#3by:    

this has gotta be a troll, the gamma phis I know are aware of where they stand compared to other sororities and they don't really care

By: chill
#4by:    

I'd love to know who keeps doing this. Greekrank?

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: C'mon   

This is obviously the same troll that's done this to other houses lately. Whoever it is writes what appears to be an obvious self rank to make the house look bad. I think it's been done to KD, DZ, and ADPi.
I don't think a Gamma Phi would post something like this and be so obvious.

By: C'mon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.