facebook

the truth about gamma phi

by:    

gamma phi is not a lower ranked house like the rankings on this site say. they had an amazing rush this year that makes them solid upper middle. if they have as great rush again next year they will be top for sure. they have the best house on campus, the realest and hottest girls, and socials with the top fraternities. everyone be on the lookout.

Posted By: ugagirl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i couldn't agree more!

By: agree
#2by:    

I totally agree that Gamma Phi had a really good rush this year and is definitely showing improvement, but they're not above mid tier houses like DZ, DDD, and AXO yet. Right now, Gamma Phi should either be bottom of mid tier or top of lower mid (comparable to Pi Phi). If they have a great rush the next 2-3 years, they could definitely be the next SK and rise to upper mid/lower top, but they're just not there yet. It simply takes more than one good year of recruitment to rise significantly, and with another new house being added next year, I don't think we can accurately predict how any house will look a couple years from now.

By: Gotta be fair
#3by:    

Gamma Phi.... Do you ever take a break?

By: My goodness!
#4by:    

gamma phi get off you are not solid middle and won't be top next year.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.