facebook

axo making out with random guys

by:    

Last night in 1516 a girl in an axo tank top was going around kissing random guys (including the RAs) she kissed 10 guys She was literally just going up to random guys and asking them to kiss her while her friends filmed it for snapchat

Posted By: 1516
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So what, tattletale?
You've never been dared to do something? Or had a 21st birthday list?

By: News from 5th grade?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Come on now...seriously? Has to be posted by someone reeaally desperate to make a rival house look bad or to deflect shame from her own.

By: Lame
#3by:    

She can do what she wants but I don't think she should do it while wearing letters

By: Oh
by: Agreed    

That's the real issue here. Like I wouldn't really care if a girl in my chapter did stuff like that as long as she had the common sense and decency to not wear letters if she's doing sketchy things! I've noticed a few AXO freshman this year who just don't seem to have pride in their letters/care how they represent their chapter. Honestly the first thing new members in every sorority need to learn is that every sorority has high standards for its members, and if they're doing something that doesn't live up to those standards, they shouldn't wear letters/talk about their chapter/advertise what sorority they're in etc... Because when people see stuff like this happening, they'll think badly of the individual chapter or even Greek life as a whole.

By: Agreed
#4by:    

Wow

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.