facebook

really tho

by:    

DZ, gamma phi and Pi phi all have gotten so much hate on this website lately. News flash, ALL of these three sorority are SOLID MIDDLE tier houses. Yes AGD is improving and DG might've done better this year but all three of these houses are far above both those houses.
Do not sell them short, dz gphi and Pi phi all are solid houses who worked so hard at rush this year to get great pledge classes and maintain their rankings and potentially get better as the future comes.

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Gamma Phi isn't solid middle. Y'all had a good rush, and that may have brought you up to middle tier now, but you're not on the same level as DZ and PiPhi. You really need to give this site a rest.

By: Except
by: ?   

This is Incredivly unnecessary and what I hate so much about this website. This was such a nice post and could've been written by anyone in any sorority and you had to tear down one of the sororities mentioned here. Just add some positivity and be nice, panhellinic love.

By: ?
by: Lol   

In what world is saying "zyz house just doesn't compare to abc house" a "nice" post? Just saying.

By: Lol
#2by:    

Exactly. It wasn't a "nice post". It was Gamma Phi trying to attach themselves in everyone's minds to middle tier houses and distance themselves from lower tier houses, and they weren't kind or "nice" to DG and AGD.

By: ^^^^^
by: Agreed    

Gamma phi has been allll over Greek rank lately trying to tear down all the houses around them and it's so obvious.

By: Agreed
#3by:    

On a more positive note cheers to AGD for putting on a great show to set the tone for all the wonderful events and money raised for excellent causes. I am not AGD but they seem to be a really great group of girls with awesome PC

By: Be positive

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

Cheers to them!

By: Yes
#4by:    

Leave it to DGs to spend all their time on Greek rank down voting this

By: Lol
by: ?   

It's probably more DZs downvoting because they want to distance themselves from gamma phi and pi phi as much as possible.

By: ?
by: ^^^^^^   

I doubt it's either of them. DG doesn't stand to gain anything - OP said they did better this year - and DZ is already above the other 2 you mentioned.
I think the down votes are from those sensitive girls who always down vote "hate". The OP was pretty "hateful" to DG and AGD. Pretty sure LOL is an AGD trying to make DG look bad/petty though.

By: ^^^^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.