facebook

the sig ep of sororities

by: Jw

Who would y'all say is the bring home to mom type, like how sig ep has that reputation among the frats? Just putting in my two cents for each tier it's
Top- aopi
Mid- axo
Bottom- sdt

I swear y'all I'm not sdt but they don't tear the other bottoms down like dg dphie and agd on this site. I know they have a different thing than everyone else but at least they're nice.

Thought about throwing zeta in here too but I think of the top aopi pulls more of the genuinely sweet girls

Posted By: Jw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dawg   

Agree about AOPi and AXO no question about it. Unfortunately the SDTs I know aren't the classiest bunch and 3 of them in particular are just downright mean... :( of the other lower ranked houses, the nicest ones I've met are in DG but I only know like 2 AGDs so I can't really judge them. I will say, I don't believe that most of the DG/AGD hate on here is written by DGs or AGDs. It's probably either guys trolling or lower mid houses trying to keep them down so it's kinda unfair to judge DG and AGD off of posts on this site that they probably didn't even write.

By: Dawg
by: Sig ep of sororitys omgSep 4, 2016 1:11:22 AM

Also agree with AOPi and AXO, although Pi phi also fits that label really well - definitely some of the sweetest girls at UGA!

The SDTs I know are nice people but definitely the crazy party type and the AGDs I know are rude and entitled for no reason. That leaves DG and DPhiE as the bottom tier options. The DPhiEs I've met dt or around campus are either awkward or kinda ratchet (probably because it's hard to have a strong exec/standards as a new chapter so gotta cut them some slack there). I guess my vote for the bottom tier option goes to DG since the few DGs I know don't seem to have any major personally flaws.

By: Sig ep of sororitys omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.