facebook

on the rise

by:    

Which middle tier sororities are on the rise with the new pledge classes?

Posted By: dawgs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DZ, GPhi -on the rise
AXO- solid middle
Pi Phi, tri delt- falling!!!!
SK- not even middle anymore they're above this group

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yup   

Yes dz and gphi are rising, but I'd still put AXO over them and they also had a great rush. Agreed that Tri delt continues to fall, but disagree about pi phi. They at least maintained. And yes sk is above all of these. They have a totally different vibe than the middle, more closely representing a lower top and they attract different types of girls than the mid tier.
All of these sororities are respectable and all kinda melt together in my opinion. Not sure any of them have a super distinct vibe

By: Yup
by: Truth   

I completely disagree. GPhi and DZ did not do as well this year and Pi Phi got a great pledge class definitely at least on the level of AXO.

By: Truth
by: No    

I think PiPhi will be fine, but they didn't have as good a rush as DZ and AXO this year. Those 2 did really well.

By: No
#2by:    

SK is no longer in the mid tier, they've pushed out and are now on their own. Would call them lower top. I have to say I only see Tri delt continuing to fall, and gphi showed signicant improvements this year. I'm gonna put my money on axo as the one that has the most potential to be the next sk, is the sense that they could separate themselves from this group. Will take several years of good rushes but they probably have the best shot.

On another note which of the bottom do u think could push out into mid over the next few years? My money is on agd. I personally know some high quality girls that went there

By: Mmhm
by: @mmhm   

The general consensus is that tri delt is falling the worst, but I also agree with OP that pi phi isnt doing too well either. They don't have a bad reputation or anything, but they lost a lot of the girls they wanted to axo this year and even lost some to dz and gamma phi. I'd rank the mid tier like this:
AXO
DZ
Tri Delt
Pi Phi/Gamma Phi (the new pledge class puts them even in rank for now.

As for bottom tier, I think it's still a toss up with alpha phi coming next year. AGD and DG are fairly even right now, with DPhiE below them. (Not counting SDT because they're impossible to rank). I think AGD and DG both have a fairly equal chance of rising over the next few years and it will depend a lot on how alpha phi does their first few years.

In the past, AGD and DG have targeted the same type of girls, but that seems to be changing. I feel like AGD wants to get the type of girls who go with DZ and SK, while DG wants the kind of girls who go with Gamma Phi and AXO. If alpha phi tries to get the DZ and SK type, I think they'll steal some PNMs from AGD, helping DG rise, but if alpha phi targets the Gamma Phi/AXO type PNMs, that will hurt DG more and AGD will rise.

By: @mmhm
#3by:    

SK and DZ's new pledge classes this year are way better (without bashing anyone else) some top tier girls judged by looks and personality so far - guys point of view

By: Guy
by: Kinda   

Agree about SK but DZ is still mid tier even though they definitely improved a lot this year.

By: Kinda
by: Tru   

Yeah I'd say that's accurate they have a couple girls who definitely could be in top tier houses. SK has had really good pcs the past couple years and DZs probation set them back a little but with this new class and some good rushing in the next year or two they have a lot of potential to do what SK has done

By: Tru
#4by:    

Why would you rank AXO over tri delt or DZ? Just curious as to the reasoning behind that

By: Curious
by: Mmhm   

This is in terms of what the future may hold for these sororities. At the present moment I would say axo and Tri delt are about even. axo has always been middle tier here, but slowly and surely rising within the middle over the years, starting to set themselves apart. On the other hand, Tri delt used to be top here, but have done worse and worse every year recently. Because of this fall and axos very slight rise, I could call them comparable at the present moment. more and more pnms are realizing this, giving AXO and slight edge, cause the better pnms don't want to go somewhere that people constantly say is no good anymore. I would agree that dz had a great rush and got some awesome pnms, but they have been stuck more in the lower middle category, so it will take more years of improvement to get where axo I would say currently is. Middle tier ranking is tough, as they tend to all kinda blend together. But these are just trends I think could really turn into something over the next few years

By: Mmhm
#5by:    

AXO is not higher than DZ hahahahaha if anything they are the same
If you compare the new pcs of each pledge class this year
SK, DZ, AXO
Gamma Phi, Pi Phi, Tri Delt

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.