facebook

dg is self ranking

by:    

There have been many threads where DG has equated themselves to sororities like DZ and Gamma Phi, but in reality, DG didn't even get a full pledge class. They got less than 60 girls.

If you look at their specific rank on here, you'll see that any honest rank gets down voted nearly 30 times. That's because they're all over this site.

AGD, Gamma Phi, Pi Phi, and DZ all filled their pledge classes. Yes, some of them are COBing (not DZ that I know of though) because Panhellenic raised quota after bid day. DG in no way got the same tier of girl as Gamma Phi, Pi Phi, DZ, or even Alpha Gam (which is a little bit lower than those three).

For whatever reason, probably because they did not fill their pledge class, DG is lashing out at multiple houses and pretending like they're middle tier. ALL upperclassmen know that's not the case. In reality, the lower mid sororities typically go like this:

Pi Phi- solid middle
DZ- solid middle
Gamma Phi- little lower but still mid
Alpha Gam- just recently became middle with all of their improvements last year & now their new pc

Let the record show that no one, and I mean no one, on campus considers Delta Zeta to be a bottom tier sorority, so just keep that in mind when you see DG comparing themselves to DZ or a sorority like them.\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Honest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SO TRUE

By: Omg
#2by:    

I haven't seen any posts that are at all recent comparing DG to DZ. My best friend is a DG and the reason they were under quota was because they specifically chose to be very selective this year. They have since met quota through COB btw. Quality over quantity any day though. Nothing against AGD, but they definitely went for quantity this year so the quality wasn't that great tbh. Also AGDs are all over this site at least as much if not more than DGs. No one except for an AGD would write this post.

By: Hi agd
by: OP   

That awkward moment when I didn't hardly mention AGD at all and pointed out that they're lower than the other lower mid tiers, and then you still try to make it about AGD and DG.

For the record, I don't like AGD either. Lol

By: OP
by: OP   

Also you can't "choose" to be selective. You have to meet quota. If you don't meet quota, you snap bid. If not enough girls accept snaps, you still don't meet quota.

THAT'S what happened. Tbh can't tell you anything about AGD's rush this year other than the fact that the girls I've seen tagged in pictures are pretty. That's really all I got. I don't care about them nearly as much as you do.

#3by:    

The 12 down votes on this post just prove this to be true...DG needs to grow up

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Wrong   

I'm not a DG but I downvoted because this is such a negative, hateful, and extremely subjective post that does absolutely nothing to improve Greek like or Panhellenic relations at UGA.

By: Wrong
#4by:    

Like a bitter freshman. Grow up. 2/3 of the ranking posts are by new girls who are insecure in their houses or were cut by all. You obviously have something against DG.

By: You sound
by: Sad   

I don't understand why there's no much DG vs AGD hate on here... Many girls in AGD have close friends in DG and vice versa - those two sororities get along really well in real life, so why are people constantly stir up drama between them on here? Yes, DG got a great pledge class this year and no, AGD didn't have a horrible rush the way some people claim on here. I honestly don't believe either house is self ranking on here more than any other houses.

If OP is a new member of AGD, please realize that in real life it doesn't matter which sorority is ranked higher on this site and that many of your sisters would not be happy about you saying nasty things about a group of girls that they are friends with. Saying hateful things about other houses only makes your own sisterhood look bad.

If OP is just a lonely troll, I hope that people who read this post will realize that it in inaccurate and does not reflect the way these sororities feel about each other in real life. Just because DG had one great year doesn't make them on the same level as DZ and just because AGD didn't have their best recruitment this year doesn't mean that they are on the same level as DPhiE. Right now, honestly AGD and DG are about the same in terms of "rank" and are just a step below GPhi. Whenever one house is ranked higher than the other, it's just a matter of personal preference because both houses have their strengths and weaknesses, and neither house deserves the hate they get on Greek Rank.

By: Sad
#5by:    

I'm pretty sure OP is posing as someone from a house that she isn't in and she's now hinting at what house she wants to have blamed. My guess is she's trying to make people think that the things she's writing are coming from a particular house (I'm thinking either Gamma Phi or DZ) and is getting frustrated that nobody is accusing that house of being behind the ugliness she's posting. If that makes sense.
I just can't imagine that anyone would embarrass their own house by acting like this and then dropping hints about what house their in. Doesn't make sense.

by: legit   

I really don't think she is a Gamma Phi. One of my friends pledged GPhi and she is very happy. She says that her whole sorority is very happy about the girls that pledged their house. just sayin

By: legit
by: Yah   

Most of the gamma phis I know are really nice people who would never say anything like this. I'm guessing OP is either an AGD trying to hide the fact that she's an AGD by saying she hates them or a DZ who is insecure because of the old post ranking DZ as bottom from back when they were on social probation. Every recent post I've seen ranks DZ as mid tier though so I kinda doubt a DZ would post this crap.

By: Yah
#6by:    

Agree! OP sounds miserable.

By: Absolutely
by: Trainwreck    

OP was clearly one of those PNMs who is superficial af and joined Greek life for allll the wrong reasons. She's probably miserable in her chapter which then caused her to bring her bitterness here to try to anonymously tear down other houses in a desperate attempt to feel better about herself.

By: Trainwreck
#7by:    

agd and dg get along great, and neither house (as far as i know) is filled with the kind of women who would care/get involved with this kind of stuff. i hope OP's efforts to make both of these great sisterhoods look bad fail.

By: really
by: OP sucks   

Just look at the responses to this post and it's clear that OP definitely failed! I'm glad to see that even the majority of people on Greek rank don't agree with this bs

By: OP sucks
by: OP sucks   

Just look at the responses to this post and it's clear that OP definitely failed! I'm glad to see that even the majority of people on Greek rank don't agree with this bs

By: OP sucks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.