facebook

found a great home

by:    

I really enjoyed recruitment and found a wonderful home and new sisters. The following is my opinion of how I saw the houses and sisterhoods and what they had to offer. This doesn't mean there aren't great girls in every house, only based on sisterhood, philanthropy, grades, campus involvement and things like that you see during recruitment.

TOP (alphabetically)

ADPi, AOPi, Chi O, Phi Mu, Theta, Zeta

MIDDLE (alphabetically)

Alpha Chi, Delta Zeta, Gamma Phi, Kappa, KD, Pi Phi, SK, Tri Delt

LOWER (alphabetically)

AGD, DG, DPhiE, SDT

Posted By: NM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I bet the down votes are Kappa and KD who think they're better based on looks and socials!

By: Hahaha
by: YES   

They are better!!!!!!!!!!!

By: YES
by: U R   

Kappa and KD are most definitely top tier! They both have killer PCs, year after year, and outstanding philanthropies. Kappa won Greek Grind LY. Oh, and btw, there is just 4 tenths of a percent between the top house academically and the bottom academically DPhiE.
There is just .17 difference between kkg and the top house. Grow up and take your hate elsewhere.

By: U R
by: Hahaha   

U R just proved my point defending Kappa.

By: Hahaha
by: Bah!   

Nothing wrong with defending KD and Kappa!

By: Bah!
by: Sorry troll    

I'll defend them too!

By: Sorry troll
by: Hubba hubba   

Both are hot af and fun! Take me over Hahaha any day!!!!!

By: Hubba hubba
by: pish- no mom poster   

I'd take kd or kappa over NM or Hahaha! They sound miserable!

By: pish- no mom poster
by: Hot and Fun   

Wow! must be a great sisterhood

By: Hot and Fun
#2by:    

makes you wonder

By: Hmmmm
by: bye felicia   

ya, makes you wonder about NM and Hahaha. Probs the ones in same house who were bashing others during recruitment. Didn't work out for the bashers. Might think twice about it next year.
KDs love being KDs and Kappas love being kappas. Great sisterhood in bother houses!!!!

By: bye felicia
by: hello felicia   

good for you, you solved all the GR problems! There are people bashing houses on here all the time. Instead of continuing the hate, stop commenting and visiting this site.

By: hello felicia
by: wonder   

looks like you're the one that needs to stop visiting the site. Your negativity is blinding.

By: wonder
by: @wonder   

ooooohhhhh burn!

By: @wonder
#3by:    

I can see where NM chose those houses, but I would move Kappa up and DZ down.

By: Good list
by: No   

If you're only going to have 3 tiers, this is how it should be with tiers in order. (This is why most ranks have lower top/upper mid, and lower mid).

Top:
Theta, Phi Mu, KD, Kappa, ADPi, Zeta

Middle
AOPi, Chi O, SK, AXO, DDD, DZ, Pi Phi

Bottom
Gamma Phi, DG, AGD, SDT, DPhiE

By: No
by: NM   

"No" your list is good too, I could move Kappa up but not KD.

By: NM
by: @nm   

KD was considered lower top/upper mid last year, and then they had a really good rush this yeah so I feel like they could move up to top. Who knows if the improvement will stick, but for now, they have definitely improved.

By: @nm
by: @nm @nm   

KD took a lot of questionable reputations the other top houses cut. Yes, they got a full pledge class but not the quality of the other top houses.

By: @nm @nm
by: YES   

YES YES to No

By: YES
by: I like   

your tiers!

By: I like
#4by:    

self ranking XO

By: Stop
#5by:    

has gorgeous social girls who wouldn't want to be a KD lady!

By: KD
by: Social Girls   

Is that code for partiers?

By: Social Girls
#6by:    

Nothing wrong with that!

By: Bah!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Who cares? This is why Greeks are self centered.

By: Seriously
#8by:    

Ignoring all the spewing here about who is and isn't better - my issue is a new member feeling like they can judge ANYTHING after 2 weeks. You've just gotten your ticket to the amusement park that is the Greek System honey, try the rides for a while before you think you have a place to make calls on what the best ones are.

By: NM judging after 2 wks?
by: Ummm...   

Isn't that what rushing is all about? Judging? The PNMs are judging and being judged. Condescendingly calling someone "honey" makes me judge you as one of the worst. Wonder what house you are in? ;-)

By: Ummm...
by: Judging   

NM specifically said she ranked on things seen during recruitment. If she went through recruitment, she got to see those things, honey!

By: Judging

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.